Tuesday, December 22, 2009

JUST LIKE THAT

Remember how the main character Jenna in the movie, Waitress dreams up of all these pies and makes them the next day at Joe's Pies?


That's me--well, minus the pie making...and working at Joe's Pies.

I loved that movie and just like Jenna, I find myself constantly dreaming up recipes or meals to make.

Today, I experimented with spaghetti squash for the first time. The directions online for how to cook the squash sounded pretty simple. The flavoring and garnishes seemed simple too.

Just like that, I created this meal within about 15 minutes.


"Spaghetti" with spinach, a sprinkle of sea salt and drizzle of sesame oil. A tiny bit of dried cranberries on the side and one chopped avocado. I wanted to see if putting cranberries in there would taste good but after trying the combination, I must admit I can probably do without.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. What about adding some roasted butternut squash or sweet potato?
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete