Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Chopped Up the Apples and the Recipe Too...



Hey guys!

Just found this amazing recipe online. It's crunchy on the outside and chewy (thank you
Mr. Apple) on the inside. As I'm sure the original recipe is just as amazing, I had to adapt
it to my likes and dislikes.

So I chopped it up. I added stuff. I threw away stuff. I
crossed out stuff. I italicized stuff. Yup. That's the way I roll when I bake.

I'm a disaster.

But oh the products tastes so good :)


Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

Adapted from Dragon's Kitchen

Recipe:
3 cup quick oats, uncooked
3/4 cup all purpose flour whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon a pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup unsalted butter 1/4 cup oil
1 1/4 1/2 cup brown sugar - firmly packed
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
3 tablespoons honey
2 1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
1 cup apple, peeled, cored and chopped finely
1/2 cup pecans


No comments:

Post a Comment